ASVAB - Auto Information (AI)
Students appearing for the computerized version of the ASVAB have to solve 11 Auto Information (AI) questions in 7 minutes.
Candidates taking the pencil and paper version of the ASVAB have to solve 25 questions in 11 minutes. However, the paper and pencil version of the ASVAB information paper comes with Auto and Shop sub-tests combined together.
Question Modeling & Syllabi Brief
The following are the four concepts from which you shall have to face questions in this sub-test:
- Systems used in automobiles: These questions will expect you to have thorough knowledge of the workings of different automobiles.
- Transmission questions: These questions will evaluate your knowledge of the conversion of power within an engine, which helps the automobile move.
- Electrical system: All automobiles have, within their engine, some form of an electric circuit. These questions will examine your knowledge of these circuits.
- Mechanics used in cars: Automobiles consist of a number of parts and these questions will be based on them.
How to Improve Your Skills
The Auto Information (AI) sub-test of the ASVAB examination aims to test the ability to mend an automobile or build a trench or a temporary shelter as required by any successful military person. For example, a military vehicle may break down in a remote area where there is no possibility of finding a mechanic. In such a scenario, you will have to repair the vehicle on your own and for that you must know the basic workings of an automobile.
ExamFocus brings to you hundreds of Auto Information (AI) practice questions that are designed to cover all the topics concerning ASVAB to help you increase your skills. On clicking the following five links, you shall go to the page that offers hundreds of sample questions for your practice.
- Auto Information Practice Test 1
- Auto Information Practice Test 2
- Auto Information Practice Test 3
- Auto Information Practice Test 4
- Auto Information Practice Test 5