ASVAB - Electronics Information (EI)
This subtest can be found both in the computer-based version of the exam and also the pen and paper version. In the computerized version, you will find 16 questions and in the other version you will find 20 questions.
In the pen and paper version, you will have 9 minutes to complete the questions and in the computer-based version, the total time given to you will be 8 minutes.
Question Modeling & Syllabi Brief
The following are the four concepts from which you shall have to face questions in this sub-test:
- The questions will be of multiple-choice type. You will be given four answer options for every question, from where you will need to select the right answer.
- The questions that you will find in this section will help in assessing your knowledge and understanding of electrical systems, electrical devices, electric circuits and electricity.
How to Improve Your Skills
Simply getting to know the details of the subtest is not enough, you should spend a lot of time studying for it. With so many study options available, you can choose a good guide or an online course with the help of which you can prepare for the EI section.
ExamFocus brings to you hundreds of Electronics Information (EI) practice questions that are designed to cover all the topics concerning ASVAB to help you increase your skills. On clicking the following five links, you shall go to the page that offers hundreds of sample questions for your practice.
- Electronics Information Practice Test 1
- Electronics Information Practice Test 2
- Electronics Information Practice Test 3
- Electronics Information Practice Test 4
- Electronics Information Practice Test 5