GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
About GMAT AWA
The more you practice writing essays, the more comfortable you will become in handling the variety of topics on which essays in GMAT AWA are based. At ExamFocus, we provide you with a myriad of essay prompts, to help you write these essays with ease. We will ensure that you are comfortably able to write a meaningful essay, irrespective of how complicated a prompt you may encounter on the day of the test. All you need to do is to start solving some sample essays!
What do you have to do...
The essay that you write must be simple, but interesting. "How do I do that?" - you ask. Well, the simple answer to that question is to keep the following points in mind when solving the practice prompts:
- The essay that you write must be free of errors. Your essay will not receive its due consideration (even if it is well-written) if you make grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.
- You must be able to substantiate your argument with logic and examples. This will make the essays informative and an interesting read.
The methods to develop good writing skills are practice and reading. You must read magazine or newspaper articles regularly to be updated about latest events. You can also pick up pointers regarding - how to write a good composition - from these articles. After that, all you need to do is practice! So, check out the sample prompts and sample essays on our website and start practicing right now!
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 1
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 2
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 3
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 4
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 5
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 6
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 7
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 8
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 9
- GMAT AWA Argument Essay 10