SAT Mathematics - Multiple Choice
The SAT math section comprises a number of sub-parts of which, the problem solving sub-section is very important. These are multiple-choice questions.
- The Mathematics section of SAT is of 70 minutes. It consists of three separately timed sections of which two are of 25 minutes and one is of 20 minutes. One of the 25-minute sections consists of both multiple choice questions as well as student-produced response type questions.
- The other two sections consist of only multiple choice questions.
- In all, you will have to attempt a total of 44 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question consists of a problem. You will have to choose the correct answer option for each question.
How to Improve Your Skills
Mathematics is a subject that you can master only with practice. However, you should practice in such a manner that it helps to increase your score. Randomly solving mathematical problems will only prove to be counterproductive.
ExamFocus brings to you hundreds of problem-solving practice questions that are designed to cover all the topics concerning SAT to help you increase your skills. On clicking the following five links, you shall go to the page that offers hundreds of sample questions for your practice.
- Multiple Choice Practice Test 1
- Multiple Choice Practice Test 2
- Multiple Choice Practice Test 3
- Multiple Choice Practice Test 4
- Multiple Choice Practice Test 5