TEAS Test Registration
Step-by-step TEAS Test Registration Guide
You must be aware that if you wish to study in a nursing school, you will need to take the TEAS because the result of this examination will help in determining whether you will be accepted into the educational institution that you wish to study in or not . This is a timed test and you should make sure that you finish all the four sections of the exam in 209 minutes. The sections of the test are Mathematics, Reading, Science and Language Usage. You will find that there are 170 questions in total and all will be in the form of multiple-choice questions. Each question will consist of four answer options from which you need to choose an option that you believe is the correct answer. You can either consider taking the pen and paper version of the exam or the computer-based version. Do keep in mind that when it comes to the pen and paper version, you will have to wait for a few days to obtain your result unlike the computer version where you can get the score report as soon as you complete the test. There are certain steps that you have to follow forTEAS registration. You can follow the points mentioned below to learn what you need to do to register for the examination.
Registration Guide for TEAS
Given below are the steps that you need to follow for the purpose of registering for the TEAS exam:
- The first step is to visit the official website of the examination. This is the place where you will find all the information that you need to know about this test and how you can register for the same. The link to click is http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1.
- When you follow this link, you will find the registration page. Here, you will have to select the state and city where you are currently living in so that the website can display the dates on which the examination will be available.
- You will need to click on the date that you feel will be most suitable for you. There is an option beside that date called 'Register' that you will need to click. This will take you to the payment page and you will be able to see how much you will have to pay for the same.
- Once you click on 'Check Out', you will be taken to a member sign-in page. If you are a new member, then you will have to create an account with the ATI. On the other hand, if you already have an account with it then you simply have to type your username and password to log in. You can then follow the steps mentioned and register for the examination by making the payment for the same.
- Once registration is completed, you will be able to receive your admission ticket about a week before the date of the test via email. In case you do not get this ticket three days before the date of the exam, you should get in touch with the ATI immediately. Here, you need to make sure that you get your ATI Paper Pencil ID number ready because you will be asked to give this number.
Keep in Mind...
You have to register for the exam as early as possible so that you can reserve a seat for yourself. In case you are late for registration, then you will have to wait for the next available date for the purpose ofregistration. There are so many locations where this examination is offered. You will be able to find out more information on this when you visit the official website of the ATI, for this is a body that has created this test and it has been managing the same till date. Ensure that you start preparing for the exam as soon as possible because the more you study, the higher score you will be able to obtain.