What is TOEFL Reading?
As the name suggests, you will have to read certain passages in order to answer the questions based on them. The comprehension passages, that you will come across in this section of the test, are usually excerpts from texts which are read in high-school. If you want to know more about TOEFL Reading then check out the practice tests available on our website.There is no better method of preparing for TOEFL Reading, than by practice. The more you practice the more acquainted you will become with the nature of the questions that you have to solve for TOEFL Reading. At ExamFocus.com we will provide you with a myriad of practice questions, based on different types of comprehension passages. Our practice tests will help you hone you critical and analytical skills, so that you are able to handle all types of questions during the test. So let’s start solving now!
Preparing for TOEFL Reading
The only fail-safe method of preparing for TOEFL Reading is practice. In this section of the test, you will have to solve 36 to 56 multiple-choice questions. In order to solve these questions, you will have to read 3 to 4 passages, each approximately of 700 words. Are you feeling worried? Then remove your concerns by solving some practice tests straightaway! The more you practice, the more familiar you will become with TOEFL Reading and subsequently, you will be able to take the test with ease and confidence.
Some Aspects of TOEFL Reading
When you begin solving TOEFL Reading practice tests, you should take into account the following points:
- Like most of the other sections of the TOEFL, this section too comprises multiple-choice questions.
- In order to solve 36 to 56 questions in TOEFL Reading, you will get 60 to 80 minutes.
- The comprehension passages that you have to read, to solve the questions based on them, will be of approximately 700 words.
- The questions that you will have to solve may ask you to draw inferences based on the information provided in the passage or identify the primary theme of the passage or even fill up a table. If you want to get acquainted with different types of comprehension questions, then start solving some practice questions right now!
Feeling confused? Check out some sample questions and begin practicing…
What better way to get acquainted with an examination than by solving practice questions? At ExamFocus.com, we will ensure that you get sufficient practice, by providing a number of practice questions of varied nature. These questions will equip you with adequate confidence, to take the test efficiently. So let’s start solving…
- Sentence Completion Practice Test 1
- Sentence Completion Practice Test 2
- Sentence Completion Practice Test 3
- Sentence Completion Practice Test 4
- Sentence Completion Practice Test 5
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 1
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 2
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 3
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 4
- Reading Comprehension Practice Test 5