PSAT Writing Skills - Improving Paragraphs
The Improving Paragraphs questions are one of the three question types of the PSAT Writing Skills section. Out of the 39 questions that include three different question types, 5 questions are Improving Paragraphs questions; the other two question types being Identifying Sentence Errors and Improving Sentences.
- The Improving Paragraph questions, as the name clearly suggests require you to correct small paragraphs that contain flaws in them.
- These small paragraphs will typically extend to a total word count ranging between 200 and 225.
- In the test, you will be given one paragraph of such kind, which will be followed by five questions that identify mistakes and you would be expected to provide answers that rectify the mistakes in the paragraph.
How to Improve Your Skills
Language skills like usage, structure, organization and expression will be tested since the paragraph will be deliberated with mistakes pertaining to these four aspects.
Do not neglect this question type by considering that there are only five questions of this type in the test because in a competitive test like PSAT, each and every question counts and adds to your success.
ExamFocus brings to you hundreds of Improving Paragraph practice questions that are designed to cover all the topics concerning PSAT to help you increase your skills throughout. On clicking the following five links, you shall go to the page that offers hundreds of sample questions for your practice.
- PSAT Writing Skills Improving Paragraphs Practice Test 1
- PSAT Writing Skills Improving Paragraphs Practice Test 2
- PSAT Writing Skills Improving Paragraphs Practice Test 3
- PSAT Writing Skills Improving Paragraphs Practice Test 4
- PSAT Writing Skills Improving Paragraphs Practice Test 5