PSAT Math - Grid-Ins
The Grid-Ins questions are one of the two question types of the PSAT Math section. Out of the 38 questions that include two different question types, 10 questions are GRID-Ins; the other 28 being Multiple Choice questions.
- The Math section of the PSAT is a problem solving section and typically tests your ability to solve problems within the allotted time frame, thereby testing your time management skills too.
- Grid Ins are the type of questions in which you have to manually write the answer in a grid table that contains four columns.
- After writing the answer manually, you should encircle the grid that is below your answer row on the appropriate portions to mark your written answer.
How to Improve Your Skills
The duration of the PSAT Math section is 50 minutes. Moreover, the PSAT Math section consists of two sub-sections, each of which extends for 25 minutes. Hence, you get just over one minute to solve each question.
- Practice is a word which is more synonymous with Mathematics than with any other subject. You should keep practicing constantly and put in hours of hard work in order to understand its concepts.
- Get good preparation materials and start practicing relentlessly. Practicing is more important than just reading and understanding the concepts. The knowledge you possess does not count; on the contrary, the way you answer the problems in PSAT is all that counts.
ExamFocus brings to you hundreds of Math Grid-Ins practice questions that are designed to cover a wide range of Math topics concerning PSAT to help you increase your skills throughout. By clicking the following five links you shall get to the page that offers hundreds of sample questions for your practice.
- PSAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Test 1
- PSAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Test 2
- PSAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Test 3
- PSAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Test 4
- PSAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Test 5