Analyze an Argument essays require you to read the topic and writean essay where you will be arguing for or against the motion. You willhave to understand the argument in the topic, in accordance with thequestion given and then write an articulate essay, which will be ableto convey your ideas clearly.In order to present a fine essay, you must take the following points into account:
- Analyzing the assumption
- Logical use of information
- Providing plausible arguments
- Drawing of inference
Tips for Writing Better Essays
- The first and foremost aspect that you should keep in your mind andbe attentive towards it is that you should never present your thoughtsand ideas crossing the scope of the given argument. You should justpresent a critique by limiting your thoughts within the scope of thepresented argument.
- Time is quite an important factor since you get only 30 minutes.You should be very fast in reading the given topic, thinking about it,organizing your ideas and then presenting them in a flow of acceptablesequence. Your content should not sound like jabberwocky.
- It is advised that you allocate the first five minutes of your timein reading, understanding and contemplating on the flow of thesentences. Then start writing. Do not be unplanned and begin to writean essay right away.
ExamFocus, with a view to provide GRE aspirants an edge in thisparticular question type, brings to you many different topics withexamples. Following are links to five papers with sample essays.