GRE, abbreviation for Graduate Record Examination is a test intended for prospective candidates, who want to get admission into various graduate schools and business management programs in universities across USA and worldwide. It is designed to test your verbal, quantitative and analytical skills through three different sections. GRE is taken by huge number of students annually and therefore, there exists stiff competition. If you intend to get through the exam successfully, then you should practice a lot for this test.
ExamFocus provides GRE aspirants like you with thousands of questions to help you practice for the test. With detailed explanations to all the questions and an assessment of your test taking skills, we are the right source for your GRE practicing needs. The following is an outline for the GRE sections and you can click on the given links to know more about the test, section-wise details and also find practice questions.
|Section||Quantitative Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning|
GRE Practice Tests
- Reading comprehension select One Practice Tests
- Reading comprehension select Many Practice Tests
- Reading comprehension select In passage Practice Tests
- Text Completion Practice Tests
- Sentence Equivalence Practice Tests
- Problem Solving select one Practice Tests
- Problem Solving select Many Practice Tests
- Numeric Entry Practice Tests
- Quantitative Comparison Practice Tests